Time & Location
20 mar 2020, 17:00 – 22 mar 2020, 14:00
Heart & Soul retreat Space, Nobbys Creek Rd, Nobbys Creek NSW 2484, Australia
About the event
►Important information COVID-19
This event has been postponed due to thespecial situation related to the COVID-19 disease following the restrictions informed by the Government.
The new date will be on July 3rd, 4th, 5th, 2020 (Dates will be reviewed and confirmed on June 21st 2020, depending of the disease situation and Government advice.
Please read Cancellation Policy
ART THERAPY RETREAT for Therapists, Psychologists, Counselors, Artists.
March 20th, 21st, 22nd 2020 has been postponed.
Psychologists, Counselors, Artists and any person who wants to use Art techniques in a Therapeutic way, all are welcome!
• At this Art Therapy Retreat, you will be able to learn and enjoy creative ways of working with clients and groups, using Clay, Paintings, Land Art, and more.
- And also an opportunity for your own personal growth.
• Enjoy this ART THERAPY RETREAT in a magic and warm place in HEART & SOUL RETREAT SPACE (NSW), Healthy Food, plenty of Nature, relaxing time and Art work, they are the best ingredients to experience an amazing weekend!
Facilitated by Yaro Starak & Gemma Garcia, Artists and Directors of the Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
WE WILL PROVIDE ALL THE ART MATERIALS
Get some ideas from this Art Therapy Retreat like, how to use Art Techniques with clients in an Art Therapy session and/ or for your own personal process.
• Discover different art techniques and adapt them in the therapeutic context.
• Express yourself, play, investigate with all art media and materials; this is the only way you will gain ways of working creatively with a client or group.
• Learn when, why and how to use specific techniques in the context of the client's age, situation, level of the therapeutic process or working theme with your client.
• At this ART THERAPY RETREAT you will practice:
o Working with Acrylic painting, inks, Gelli plate. Stencils
o Art Journals
o Exploring Land Art
o Mixed media
o Spiritual Rituals
• The Artwork as the focus of Art Therapy:
o Working with Self-esteem
o Working with the polarities of the light/ shadow aspects
o Trauma work
o Inner Child
o Working with the family (like a Constellation)
o Working with kids, adolescents, families
o Sandplay Therapy
o Groups work
Note: We are not doing Individual or Group Art Therapy. This Art Therapy Retreat has the purpose of training in Art Therapy skills. We have a Gestalt focus, but the goal of the Art Therapy retreat is investigating materials used in Art Therapy sessions that can apply to any style of therapy.
All the participants are welcome, if you are Psychologist, Counselor , Social worker, Artists, Therapist or not, you are welcome!,
This ART THERAPY RETREAT would offer you the Art therapy skills if you are a Mental Health professional, if not, you will be able to experiment with Art as a Therapeutic approach.
INVESTMENT FOR THE ART THERAPY RETREAT: 3 days, 2 nights:
- Fully catered
Delicious vegetarian meals, gluten free options
(Friday: dinner, Saturday: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Sunday: Breakfast, Lunch)
Friday and Saturday night.
Bed linen, bath robes, insect repellent
- Workshops Retreat participation conditions:
Alcohol and smoking not allowed
- Travelling / returning to/from the Art Therapy retreat venue. Any kind of transport.
- Individual room (All are sharing room)
BOOK HERE by Credit card/ paypal and/or
Ask us for Bank details
Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Centre payments before February 15th, 2020
Member of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club, payments after February 15th, 2020
Non- members payments before February 15th, 2020
Non- members payments after February 15th, 2020
GST not included. Not Registered for GST. Credit card Paypal fees
Ask us for PAYMENT PLAN please.
Some opinions of the last participants
- I would definitely recommend this training to other professionals that are interested to implement Art Therapy techniques into their practice. I would recommend the retreat setting of the training. The idea of having the training in a retreat setting was ideal in terms of meeting other participants and also getting to know better our colleagues. Having the Art therapy training in a retreat provided us participants with the opportunity to get to know better the other participants in the training, exchange knowledge and experience. Also getting to know our colleagues better will provide us with a good foundation for further development and implementation of the Art therapy Program at our work places. It was fantastic art therapy workshop consisted of exploring varieties of art processes that we can be used with our clients or groups. The facilitation by both facilitators flowed naturally and completed each other’s parts perfectly. I got a lot out of the whole workshop held in that breath taking natural environment that I would cherish in my heart till the rest of my life! Thank you for providing us with that wonderful experience!
- Great Art Therapy Retreat away from technology allowed me to focus and group interaction. Amazing Art therapy exercises with a big range of opportunities to be incorporated into my professional practice.
Cancellation and refund Policy:
Cancellations made before January 15th,2020 refund of 100% of the deposit or full payment.
Cancellations after January 15th, 2020 not any refund will be done, (in any situation). Non-refunded fees, will be to cover, administration fees, accommodation reservations and catering reservations). Registering to this event and make any kind of payments, means that you accept these conditions and cancellation policy. Credit card links payments has applied 4% of Paypal commissions.
Discounts only for Gestalt Art Therapy Members (Not included other Associ