Time is TBD|
2 Findlay St
Art Therapy SUPERVISION SESSIONS & COACHING
Time & Location
Time is TBD
2 Findlay St, 2 Findlay St, Ashgrove QLD 4060, Australia
About the event
ONLINE: Skype or ZOOM and Face to face
Mental Health Professionals:
Without your CPD record, you will no longer meet the requirements for maintaining accreditation and a provider number.
Yaro Starak is an AASW Registered Supervisor.
Every professional Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor, knows how important it is to have Supervision.
When we are working with the client’s emotions, our emotions can also be affected in many ways.
We can have experiences like counter-transference; we can have experiences like a rejection, and we can experience alliances. All these situations are normal responses when we encounter the other, but...
Because we are psychology professionals we must be alert to these emotions so that they will not interfere with the process of therapy, thus ‘contaminating’ the therapeutic work. And to make sure that our work will not interfere in our personal lives, causing burnout, medical illnesses, etc.
If you are looking for Art Therapy Sessions and/or Supervision sessions, contact us and make an appointment here.
More information and Payments Here
ART THERAPY SUPERVISION SESSIONS
The client can decide if he/she wants to experiment with Gestalt Art Therapy session (using Art in the sessions) or Gestalt therapy session by itself.
Using Art in therapy/supervision sessions offers to the client the opportunity to express him/herself in a creative way and support emotions and resolve conflicts in a natural ambiance. Also is the perfect way to review "work cases"
Benefits of Art therapy sessions
Gestalt Therapy focuses on a holistic approach, attending to mind, body, and spirit.
To participate in a therapy session you do not need to be “officially sick“, that means, you do not need to wait for some mental disorders before you attend to your needs and emotions.
The therapy sessions have a focus on developing a healthy personality. We do not focus on the blocked parts of the person but we support the strengths and potential for growth that everybody has.
Non Members $130 each Supervision session
►OFFER for Supervision Sessions Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy CLUB until April 30th, 2022
- If you are a member of the Gestalt Art Therapy CLUB
NEW OFFER Online and face to face format
- Art Therapy Supervision Session Online and face to face format
Mental Health Professionals
PROMO members Package of 3 Supervision Sessions
Until April 30th, 2022 cost of each session is 110$ (normal cost is $130)
Package cost $330 (normal $390)
To be able to benefit from these discount payments must be of the 3 sessions.
Yaro Starak B.A., M.S.W, Adv.Dip.SW, Dip.GT. Former Lecturer at the University of Queensland Gestalt Psychotherapist. Gestalt Art Therapist CAT® Men leadership training Author of books on Gestalt Psychotherapy & Group facilitation Co-Director Gestalt Art Therapy Centre-Australia.
COACHING Sessions by Yaro Starak or Gemma Garcia 1- hour session Face to face and/or Online format $150/ session
Coaching is an approach with the objective of supporting clients to unlock their potential to maximise their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them. Both coaching and mentoring are processes that enable both individual and corporate clients to achieve their full potential.
- Facilitate the exploration of needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes to assist the individual in making real, lasting change.
- Use questioning techniques to facilitate client’s own thought processes in order to identify solutions and actions rather than takes a wholly directive approach
- Support the client in setting appropriate goals and methods of assessing progress in relation to these goals
- Observe, listen and ask questions to understand the client’s situation
- Creatively apply tools and techniques which may include one-to-one training, facilitating, counselling & networking.
Paypal Payments have paypal commissions included in the link.
- Offer ends April 30th, 2022
- Sessions available in online and face to face format
- Offer not available with other offers
- Offer not applicable to Medicare concession clients
- Payment by credit card PayPal has 2.90% commissions applied to the link.
- Ask us for Bank details
- Please read Cancellation Policy
If the Appointment is cancelled 24 h before the session, you can choose another time (no charge)
If the cancellation is made after 24 h of the session, you will be charged 50% of the fee and you need to arrange a new appointment and payment.
Once the payment is made there is no option of any kind of economic refunds. You can choose another day/time