vie, 17 nov|
CR© Creative Retreat
Participants will learn the steps to self-acceptance, investigating their blocks and practicing forgiveness, and acknowledging resilience to build confidence in each "here and now" to achieve their future goals using a big range of art materials and techniques.
Time & Location
17 nov 2023, 17:00 GMT+10 – 19 nov 2023, 14:00 GMT+10
Mount Glorious, Mount Glorious Rd, Mount Glorious QLD 4520, Australia
About the event
During the Retreat:
- Participants will learn the steps to self-acceptance, investigating their blocks and practicing forgiveness, and acknowledging resilience to build confidence in each "here and now" to achieve their future goals.
- Time to relax by doing creative and transformative activities.
- Enjoy the environment in a place full of peace.
- Recognize the efforts you have made and are making every day of your life and give yourself time to love yourself and give yourself time and receive support to design your future Goals.
- We will use a wide variety of media (painting, drawing, writing) and creative techniques. No prior art or therapy experience is necessary. It will be a place to explore and enjoy without our inner critic! Creativity, Poetry, Art Journaling, Mandalas, Dreams, drawing, Coloring, Painting, Movement, Rituals, and personal growth.
Participating in a retreat that aligns with your needs and goals can offer a wide range of benefits for your physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Here are some of the potential benefits of attending a retreat focused on relaxation, self-reflection, and creativity from a gestalt perspective, especially in a beautiful natural setting:
- Stress reduction: Retreats typically provide a break from the hustle and bustle of daily life, allowing you to detach from stressors and focus on relaxation. This can lead to reduced levels of stress and anxiety.
- Mindfulness and self-awareness: In a retreat setting, you can practice mindfulness, which involves being fully present in the moment. This can enhance your self-awareness, leading to a better understanding of your emotions, thoughts, and behaviors.
- Creative expression: Retreats often encourage creative activities, such as art, writing, or music. Engaging in creative expression can help you tap into your emotions and foster personal growth and self-discovery.
- Time for reflection: Retreats provide dedicated time and space for introspection and contemplation. This can help you gain insights into your life, relationships, and future goals.
- Personal growth: By focusing on yourself and your needs during the retreat, you can foster personal growth and development. It can be an opportunity to address unresolved issues and work on self-improvement.
- Clarity and decision-making: Being away from the usual distractions and responsibilities can help you gain clarity on important life decisions, including those related to your career, relationships, and future goals.
- Connection with like-minded individuals: Retreats often attract people with similar interests and goals. Building connections with others can provide a sense of community and support during your personal journey.
- Improved focus and productivity: Taking time to rest and recharge can actually boost your focus and productivity when you return to your regular routines.
- Nature's therapeutic effects: Being in a beautiful natural setting can have a calming and rejuvenating effect on your mind and body. Nature is known to reduce stress and promote overall well-being.
- Physical health benefits: Many retreats also include activities like yoga, meditation, or outdoor exercises, which can have positive effects on your physical health, flexibility, and fitness.
- Emotional healing: Engaging in therapeutic activities, such as group discussions or one-on-one counseling if available, can help with emotional healing and processing unresolved issues.
- Enhanced problem-solving skills: The combination of relaxation, self-reflection, and creative activities can stimulate your mind and enhance your problem-solving abilities.
It's important to note that the benefits of a retreat can vary from person to person, depending on individual needs and experiences. To get the most out of a retreat, it's essential to be open to the process, actively participate, and embrace the opportunities for growth and self-discovery.
Planned days for the Retreat 2023:
Friday, November 17th from 5 pm
Saturday, November 18th
Sunday, November 19th until Lunch time
3 days, 2 nights
Sharing Room (Twin beds). Each Room Features:
Fridge, Kettle, and pod coffee machine
Ensuite with Shower and Mini Bath
Australian Botanical Toiletries by Leif
- Catering Included (Friday dinner until Sunday lunch)
Cost per person:
Become a member of Silver or Gold
Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy CLUB (Silver or Gold )
Click here to pay by Credit card (PayPal) Payments before September 30th, 2023 $950 Aud
Payments after September 30th, 2023 $1150 Aud
Non Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club
Click here to pay by Credit card (PayPal) Payments before September 30th, 2023 $1150 Aud
Payments after September 30th, 2023 $1350 Aud
Ask us for a payment plan
We are not registered for GST
Payments through Paypal will have 3% of applied Paypal commission in each payment/ refund through this platform.
Ask us for Bank details if you do not want to pay PayPal commissions fees.
Please read more information about the cancellation policy.
Following the Australian Government Health Department indications and with the objective of offering a safe space for all participants and Retreat leaders.
Every participant before being admitted to each Event/ Retreat/ Face-to-face session/ workshop:
• Before the start of the Retreat/workshop/ session temperature measures will be taken. If the participant has symptoms like fever (37°C or more), coughing, sore throat, or shortness of breath, unfortunately, he/she will not be admitted to the Retreat/ event.
Important information from Government:
Testing positive for COVID-19
Any person who tests positive for COVID-19 will need to immediately isolate at home or other suitable accommodation for at least 7 full days from the date the person had their test. Follow the advice from Queensland Health, including the first steps to take if you have COVID-19.
If you are a close contact, on the day of the event/ session you should have a negative test and wear a mask.
If there is a positive test, please contact us with this information.
Regarding face-to-face Retreats/ workshops/ sessions, clients who tested COVID positive must have passed a minimum of 14 days after Covid to be able to have a face-to-face participation/ session and have a RAT negative test.
Please read the information about cancelations and refunds here.
Contact us for more info: email@example.com