dom, 08 ago|
Art Therapy & Gestalt
Drawing and Coloring Art Therapy a Gestalt approach
Time & Location
08 ago 2021, 9:30 – 16:00
Art Therapy & Gestalt, Ashgrove QLD, Australia
About the event
- Registrants can obtain their CPD /OPD hours (non-endorsed activities)
AASW CPD hours
ACA OPD hours
PACFA CPD hours
Since prehistoric times, humans have tried to communicate.
Now, with hundreds of languages and words we can communicate better, or maybe not?
Discover how to invite your clients to express themselves, in therapy sessions, from a creative and engaging medium
During this workshop you will:
- Use different methods to improve even more, your therapy practice with Drawing and Painting tools.
- Practice with yourself, explore, and then later, you will be able to explain to your clientes the impact of the paintings and drawings in a therapeutic context and invite them to this powerful experience.
- Support client's expressions from verbal to symbolic and colors.
- Develop skills understanding symbols and the meaning of colors.
- One symbol has hundreds of meanings, use this incredible awareness to provide support to your clients
- Communicate with clients on a deep and therapeutic level.
Day: 8th August 2021
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Pay by Credit Card
Credit card payments have 2.90% of commission is applied, see the link.
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Payment Methods: Ask us for Bank details, please
See here information related to Refunds & Cancellation policy.
Become a member today just for $40 Year and access to discounts!
Full membership 2021: $40
Join our Group on Facebook
Read information about our COVID-19 Guidelines