Introduction Working with Groups
Horario y ubicación
Acerca del evento
This workshop is 2019 AASW endorsed CPD hours
This course has 2019 ACA OPD points
Discover how to managing any kind of Groups: Work groups, School Groups, Groups Therapy
Group leadership is not just about techniques. Using gestalt therapy approach to groups will enable you to learn how to:
- Keep the focus of the group in the present NOW.
- Direct attention to the “how” not “why” questions.
- Developing clear self-awareness ability.
- Learn how to work with creative experiment to enhance group activity.
- Facilitate group enactment to develop solutions to problems emerging in group.
- Refine yours and participants' abilities to work with group dynamics as they emerge in the training group.
- Learn the secret of leadership from within.
- Become at ease in a safe place in which you can develop skills as a group facilitator.
- Can practice various skills, creative methods in working with groups and become confident in being present as a leader.
- Discover the key principles of group process work: Group energy, clients’ patterns and leadership models.
- Practice working on simulated issues that deal with group problems and members will learn how to lead and solve group problems.
- Learn how to resolve group conflicts, emotional blocks, 'shadow work' and more creative methods in group work.
Day: October 19th, 2019
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club: Before $178.50
Pay by Credit card/ PayPal
NEW OFFER 50% off (discount applied to the general public cost, see participation conditions below )
ONLY FOR MEMBERS! Please give us your Membership card number when booking.
Gestalt Art Therapy CLUB members NOW $105
Pay by Credit Card
Pay by Credit Card/ PayPal
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Payment Methods: Ask us for Bank details, please
Credit card payments have 4% of commission is applied, see the link.
See Cancellation Policy in the registration form, please.
Become a member today just for $35/Year and access to discounts!
Full membership 2020: $35
See here information related to Refunds & Cancellation policy.
SPECIAL OFFER DURING OCTOBER & NOVEMBER 2019
ONLY FOR GESTALT ART THERAPY CENTRE MEMBERS
We would like to offer you the PARTICIPATION in *ANY of our upcoming workshops until the end of the year HALF PRICE!
Use the benefits of being a Member today!
* Conditions of this offer:
The discount of the workshops fees (50%) is applied only for attending a maximum of 4 workshops per member. Only current members 2019.
This discount is not applied to the Art Therapy retreat and International Conference
This discount is not applied to Therapy & Supervision Sessions
This discount is applied to the general public cost of each workshop, (not to the Gestalt Art Therapy centre Members cost)
Workshops must to have a minimum of 6 participants. If the workshop will be cancelled, because the minimum of participants and/or other situations, the paid fees will be refunded to participants . No compensations/ other offer will be offer in these situations.
This offer is only for participating in workshops announced at our web page, during October & November 2019
non-cumulative offer with other offers. Receiving this discount and participating in these workshops means you are accepting all these conditions.