sáb, 19 sept|
Art Therapy & Gestalt
Introduction Working with Groups
Time & Location
19 sept 2020, 9:30 – 16:00
Art Therapy & Gestalt, Ashgrove QLD, Australia
About the event
Discover how to manage any kind of Groups: Workgroups, School Groups, Groups Therapy
Group leadership is not just about techniques. Using gestalt therapy approach to groups will enable you to learn how to:
- Keep the focus of the group in the present NOW.
- Direct attention to the “how” not “why” questions.
- Developing clear self-awareness ability.
- Learn how to work with a creative experiment to enhance group activity.
- Facilitate group enactment to develop solutions to problems emerging in the group.
- Refine yours and participants' abilities to work with group dynamics as they emerge in the training group.
- Learn the secret of leadership from within.
- Become at ease in a safe place in which you can develop skills as a group facilitator.
- Can practice various skills, creative methods in working with groups and become confident in being present as a leader.
- Discover the key principles of group process work: Group energy, clients’ patterns and leadership models.
- Practice working on simulated issues that deal with group problems and members will learn how to lead and solve group problems.
- Learn how to resolve group conflicts, emotional blocks, 'shadow work' and more creative methods in group work.
This workshop is 2020 AASW endorsed CPD hours
Day: September 19th, 2020
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Members of the Gestalt Art Therapy Club: $178
Pay by Credit card/ PayPal
Pay by Credit Card/ PayPal
Gestalt Art Therapy Centre
Payment Methods: Ask us for Bank details, please
Credit card payments have 4% of commission is applied, see the link.
See Cancellation Policy, please.
Become a member today just for $35/Year and access to discounts!
Full membership 2020: $35
See here information related to Refunds & Cancellation policy.
Please read information about our COVID-19 Guidelines