dom, 22 ene|
Online FREE EVENT TVB© Therapeutic Vision Board
Therapeutic Vision Board with us!
Time & Location
22 ene 2023, 16:00 – 18:00 GMT+10
About the event
✴️Create your Therapeutic Vision Board TVB©!
Date: January 22nd, 2023
Time: 4pm to 6 pm (Brisbane Australia time)
Basics: Magazines, Scissors, Glue, a sheet of paper
Extra materials (if possible): a hard cardboard (the base for your Therapeutic Vision board) of the size you want, if you are interested in 3D creations, then have ready: little symbolic objects, feathers, tree leaves, etc, anything you want to glue on your board. For this, the glue must be liquid (the glue stick does not work for 3D objects!)
Event for adults for being a therapeutic workshop.
Important read the conditions of participation and the personal data management policy. Information that you can read during registration.
- What is a TVB© Therapeutic Vision Board
It is a creation using different materials such as magazine clippings, words, phrases, and even objects that may be significant with important symbols for you.
In this creation, as a "Collage" those ideas that interest the participant will be represented to capture their future wishes or dreams.
For example, getting a new job, a personal relationship such as having a partner, a trip or more economic income, among other ideas.
It is about “designing” your dream so that it can become a reality.
- What is the difference between a traditional Dream Board and a the TVB© Therapeutic one
Our proposal is revolutionary because it addresses all aspects, levels (conscious and unconscious) in the creation of this board.
The traditional Vision Board focuses on the future, what you want to achieve.
With our Holistic approach, participants will be able to design their future based on other super important aspects of their lives related to approaches such as Gestalt therapy, Art Therapy, Family Constellations, etc.
- What is a dream?
According to the dictionary, a person is dreaming when in is a state of rest that a person finds when they are sleeping.
From the work with the TVB© Therapeutic Vision Board, we will discover how to "wake up" to achieve this dream/desire/objective, what you want to achieve.
- What parts does a Vision Board have?
Unlike the traditional Vision board (in which only the dream/desire/objective is captured), our TVB© has a super powerful structure that will help you "realize" and plan your future to achieve your Vision/ desire/objective/ goal/dream .
- How do you work with the dream board from the Gestalt CAT© Art Therapy approach?
· Meditation on what you want for yourself. Dream big!
· The creation of your board with Collage materials (through your selected the images we can see what you have chosen and what messages these images/symbols may be giving you) working " Here and now", with the Unconscious!
The commitment (Designing the strategies to follow in order to achieve your desire)
· Achieve the dream/objective, the proof obtained from your TVB©!
· (Once you have achieved your wish, in the short, medium or long term, we would love you to share it with us please!)
During this free workshop we will look at our past, present and future to create a future goal in a holistic way.
We will use Gestalt Art Therapy techniques and other therapeutic approaches that will help you "realize", make adjustments and achieve your goals "dreams"
· It will be a two-hour workshop, an exciting journey through your life, building towards the future.
· During the workshop we will guide you on how to build your Dream Boards, the steps to follow, the emotions to explore, the techniques to use so that you can achieve your future dreams!
For participation we will ask you to have the camera on, and that, once the board is finished, share your creation with us by showing your Therapeutic Vision board to the camera.
It will not be necessary for you to share your personal process with the group of participants, we will use examples from other people, so that the creation of the board is understood. You only need to have an open mind to create, understand and define the dreams of your future!
After the participation at the workshop, if you are interested in receiving the certificate of participation in this event, contact us via email requesting it please email@example.com (Read conditions of participation and requirements to obtain the certificate of participation)
· If after your participation in this Workshop you would be interested in working individually with your Therapeutic Vision Board, in a more deep way, and outline your process and final goals, you are welcome to book a Counseling session with us. See more information about costs here
Start the adventure here and now to design your future now!
Looking forward to having you at the event!
Yaro Starak and Gemma Garcia
Directors of the Gestalt Art Therapy Centre