sáb, 01 oct|
Sand Play Art Therapy CAT© a Gestalt Approach ZOOM Online workshop
With children, Adolescents, Adults, Families, Couples
Time & Location
01 oct 2022, 16:00 – 18:00 GMT+10
About the event
SAND PLAY ART THERAPY- a Gestalt Art Therapy approach - ZOOM -Online Workshop
Who can participate?
If you are a professional Psychotherapist, Mental health psychologist, Counsellor, Coach, Teacher, Social Worker, this short workshop will give you an idea about the power of symbols and how to support clients using this approach in therapy sessions
If you are not a mental health professional, you can also benefit from the knowledge of this technique and the theory of Jung's symbols in combination with Gestalt Art Therapy, for a personal growth.
Objectives of the workshop:
· Discover the hidden messages of your unconscious here and now.
· Learn the steps to work with Symbols in the Sand tray.
· Working with stories in a Gestalt Art therapy approach
· Integrate the awareness during the Sand play work in your everyday life.
· Create your own Sand tray in a conscientious manner
· Gain tools to be used with your clients in therapy sessions
· Create your own powerful figurines
Participants will receive a certificate of 2 hours completed from Gestalt Art Therapy Centre Australia of “Sand Play Therapy Art Therapy- Gestalt art therapy approach”
This online workshop is designed for people interested in knowing about how to work with symbols in the sand tray, in their practice and for all individuals with an interest in discovering and learning how to work with their own unconscious bringing it to the “here and now”
October 1st, 2022
Sunday 4:00 to 6:00 pm
Any questions please contact us.
Day: october 1st, 2022
Registrations will close on August 31st 2022.
Only Members October Offer $80 Aud
System: Zoom (After registration and payment you will receive the link for your participation)
System and Materials you will need for the workshop participation:
· For the online session:
- Internet connection
- Having installed the Zoom program (Download here)
- PC, Laptop, Tablet with webcam & audio
· For the Art therapy activity
- Paper to write & colourful paper
- Magazines (for collage)
- Felt pens, or other coloured pens that you like
- Craft decorations like feathers, pom pons, chenille sticks, ribbons, plastic eyes, etc
· For the Sand play Art therapy practice
- Figurines / small toys (a minimum of 10) and some natural items like herbs, small flowers, sticks.
- Tray/ Box, Minimum approx. size 20cm x 25 cm, if bigger better
- Sand (Please do not use pets’ sand, it has some chemicals no accepted for therapy), if you do not have sand, you can use soil (please do not use gardening soil it has some chemicals no accepted for therapy) best from a park or natural area, or rice, or sawdust.
- Optional water
- Mobile phone or camera to take a photo of your creations and or sand Play scenes.
Materials must be prepared in advance and paid by each participant, and they are not included in the cost of the workshop.
If you do not have time to prepare the required materials for this workshop, you can buy from our online shop the Sand play Kit. Sand play kit Read here for more information
This workshop will be “hands on” and will not be recorded.
Read information about our COVID-19 & Vaccine Guidelines
In the situation that there is not a minimum number of participants and the organizers decide to cancel the event, they will offer to transfer the payment to another future event or the refund of the payment made by each participant will be offered. In refunds via paypal, commissions will be applied by Paypal of 3% of the payment received, in each refund.