sáb, 19 feb|
Inner Child work- A Gestalt Art Therapy approach Online
Time & Location
19 feb, 9:00 – 11:00 GMT+10
About the event
Registrants from Australia can obtain their CPD /OPD hours (non-endorsed activities)
AASW CPD hours
ACA OPD hours
PACFA CPD hours
Who has never been a child?
In popular psychology and analytical psychology, the inner child is an individual's childlike aspect. It includes what a person learned as a child, before puberty. The inner child is often conceived as a semi-independent subpersonality subordinate to the waking conscious mind.
Psychologist Carl Gustav Jung (1875–1961) originated the concept in his divine child archetype. New Thought spiritual leader Emmet Fox (1886–1951) called it the "wonder child". The concept of the inner child was further developed by husband and wife team Vivian and Arthur Janov in primal therapy, expounded in the books The Primal Scream (1970) and The Feeling Child (1973).
During this day you will:
- Work with the meaning of the "nurturing parent" and "protective parent" within "inner family work" to care for a person's physical, emotional, creative and spiritual needs.
- We will review the concept of the "critical parent within" , and provide you tools for managing it.
- investigate about the unresolved childhood experiences and the lingering effects of childhood dysfunction: the sum of mental-emotional memories stored in the sub-conscious from conception through pre-puberty.
- Through Gestalt Art Therapy approach each participant will access, in a safe mode, to their child memories, being the witness of the stories of their origins in childhood, and participants will find some different proposals to the healing process.
- Recovery and support of Your Inner Child using Gestalt art therapy techniques.
- Review of the connection between Attachment Theory and the Inner child work.
- Discover how unfinished business of the inner child will be affecting the adult live of your clients.
- Support your clients in working with their inner child.
- Work with your inner child, to be ready to support your clients' inner child.
Workshop two available dates:
February 19th, 2022
Saturday 9am to 11am
Saturday 9am to 11am
*Please note that the price of the workshop is for the participation in a single day.
Any questions please contact us.
Day: Saturday February 19th, 2022
Registrations will close on February 16th , 2022 at 3 pm AEST.
Paypal payments have applied commissions
System: Zoom (After registration and payment you will receive the link for your participation)
System and Materials you will need for the workshop participation:
- Internet connection
- Having installed the Zoom program (Download here)
- PC, Laptop, Tablet with webcam & audio
- Paper to write
- Magazines (if you want to use collage)
- Felt pens, or other coloured pens that you like
- Mobile phone or camera to take a photo of your creation.
Payment Methods: Ask us for Bank details, please
See here information related to Refunds & Cancellation policy.